Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 8: Keystones

D: Sorry for missing an update yesterday. :P Not sure why I forgot. xD I didn't have anything exciting to write about art wise anyway.

Keystones

I feel like I want to start the story over from the beginning again. I've been writing out the prologue to the story and I've found a better way to start the story than what my comic shows atm. So...I may end up scraping all the pages I have done now and restart from the beginning or I may just keep building off of what I have now and come back once I have several pages done and revamp them. I'm not sure what I want to do yet.

I recently started watching the anime that sorta inspired Keystones in the first place again so I may re-do the comic in its original story line too. :P I'll have an update about the story line of Keystones in a few days. xD

8:36pm update: Here's the new background style I'm wanting to use for the new pages of Keystones. It's a very painterly style that  requires less of the background be inked. I really do like it more plus it looks more realistic than the old BG style. xD I'll be playing around with backgrounds for my comic the rest of the week just to see what comes out of it. ;3

Background practice of the Land of Creation / Land of Ruin. <33