Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 1: Summer projects list

Today is my first official full day of summer vacation. =3 Its amazing so far! After almost 4 straight months of nothing but homework, I can finally say I have none. x3 I can spend the day as I see fit. xD. I <333 summer!

Anyway this update is strictly for me. I need to make a list somewhere of the projects I have to get done before I go on my first vacation, which is sometime in June.

 Art Trades:
  • Finish an art trade with Hunt of her char Rosko
  • Finish a commission I owe willowkit of her OC Willowtail
  • Finish my half of a trade I owe Alexus of her fursona playing with Sora in the Prdielands
  • Get around to doing my half of a collab with Yatima
Art Trades / Requests will be closed after I finish up the 4 pics I owe! They may be reopened later in the summer.

Comics:

  • Get a final chapter cover design done for "Chpt 12: Pride Lands"
  • Aim for 3-5 pages done in Pride Lands
  • Start the smaller KH2 side comics
  • Do reference sheets of the Pride Lands KH chars
  • Sketch page 7 of Keystones