Still doing background practices for my comics. I think I'm improving a bit so hopefully by the start of June, I'll be able to start updating both comics on a regular basis again! :D
"Cave"
This was a cave background practice (as if you couldn't tell! xD) Pretty happy with how the rocks came out as well as the shading/highlights. ;3 My first time ever digitally painting somewhere that was mostly dark so this was a huge learning experience! :D
"Takua"
I drew up this pic as a special thank you to =WhiteDragonLove on deviantart for buying me a subscription!. <3 This was the first pic I've done that included both a character and a background in my new style. Overall, really happy with how this turned out! =3 I'll start doing more fully finished pictures now. ;3
Anyway, it's late. :P I think I'll go watch an episode of .hack//sign then head off to bed.