Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 5: Character Clean-up + Trades + Comics

:D Hey guys! Just thought I'd mention that this blog will only be updated Monday - Friday.

Character Clean-up:

This summer, I'll be doing an extreme clean-up of my current characters. I'd like to narrow it down from the 50+ I have to around 15, since I'll be bringing in new chars for my Keystones comic. However, most of the chars I decide I won't use any more will not be adopted out. They'd be be put on a "semi-retired" list just in case I decide to use them again for whatever reason.D: I find it really hard to part with my characters anyway. (See the list at the end of this post to see which chars I'm keeping)

Trades:

I'm slowly catching up on the work I put off on while I was going to school. :P I should be able to get to sketching out the trade I owe Alexus and then to the one I owe Hunt really soon! Sorry for taking so long. :P


Comics:


KH2: This comic's coming along really nicely. I finished inking the chapter cover for the Pride Lands last night and should be able to start coloring it today sometime. :P After that, I should be able to start sketching out actual comic pages. Reference sheets for lion Sora and the others should follow after that, though the refs sheets won't be posted online and will only be used for myself. xD I being really careful about what I post and I leave offline for this project since I'm using someone else's story and characters.

Keystones: I've sorta put Keystones off as a side project for now until I get through some other projects I need to get finished first. I thought I should at least start the KH2 comic since it IS suppose to be helping me with this comic. xD I'm still writing on the story line now and should have the Prologue chapter done by end of may. Page 7 should be done around the first of June.

___________

Character's list:

Keeping:


Manjoume
Aki
Anderson
Dimeyi
Ratha
Aster
Kuhn
Leo
Luna
Ayo
Hyaku
Oliver
Kazumi
Kris
Sandaa
Noah
Tallon
Yuuki
Atlus
Jun
Boomerang
Andante

All other characters of mine that don't appear on this list are "RETIRED" and won't be used in any other pictures, role plays, or stories past today. If you've adopted a char out to me and they've been retired, you can ask for it back by noting me on deviantArt or emailing me. I'll gladly return it. Characters from my comic "Keystones" besides Dimeyi are not listed because they're still in development, as well as character from the KH2 comic since they aren't mine. :P Aki's family that appeared in the one page I had finished of "Crimson Spirits" aren't listed as well. Chars from my MoonstarClan aren't listed either.