Even though the Secret Santa project on TLKFAA doesn't start for another 2 months or so (although I've heard registration starts end of Oct.), I've already starting getting things prepared for that time of year. :P Everyone knows I'll need all that extra time anyway. xD So starting this weekend, I'll be redoing the references of the character I'll be asking people to draw this year. They'll be more detailed then what my normal refs are.
Character sheets I'll be redoing:
- Manjoume
- Anderson
- Leo & Luna
- Kazumi
- Yuuki
- Aki
- Kuhn
I'll
be editing this list as I start and finish ref sheets. :D If you see a * beside a name, it means the sheet is finished and a link to the ref will be put up. I'm aiming to have all of the above done by end of Oct through mid-Nov. ;3