Monday, October 26, 2009

....really?

Recently I've found a lot of my art posted on various sites that I haven't given permission to. :P Many of my pics have been altered (like the char recolored or background and my sig removed) but some are just posted as I uploaded them to my gallery on deviantArt and on TLKFAA. Now I've got the work of tracking down the person or the owner of whatever blog to get these images taken down or at least credited. -_-  Ya know, sometimes I wish I couldn't draw, then I would never have to worry about art thief. >< But drawing is my passion so I could never let that happen. xD

But really, my art is

- NOT your coloring book
- NOT your free lineart
- NOT pretty pics for your MySpace, FaceBook, -or- LiveJournal
- NOT your free characters
- NOT your new website banner
- NOT for roleplaying
- NOT your blog background
- NOT pics for your homework cover. (Really. I had someone try that once in 11th grade. >n>)

MY art is not YOURS!

I work hard on the stuff I do. :P I don't appreciate people coming behind my back, taking the pics I put hours into making. I really don't see how someone can be happy about taking someone's picture. 

...This is why I'm open for commissions. If you like my art, help support me by asking me to do you a commission. If I know you in real life, I'll do it for hardly nothing. ;3 $3-5 for a fully colored traditional 8 1/2" x 11" pic or $5-7 for a 11" x 17" pic. No humans atm though, still practicing. xD All you have to do is ask.

Only taking commissions for people I know in real life or people willing to get me a deviantArt subscription atm. ;3

Until next update,

~Fire