A long time friend of mine from TLKFAA, DeadlyNightShade (aka Night) made me the cutest custom pendant of Sorin and a pic of my old fursona Chazz lion! <3 I swear, this was the best way to start summer vacation. The necklace features two green beads to match Sorin's eyes and two little feather charms. It fits perfectly and has the cutest little jingle ever. Her Chazz pic found an open spot on the back of my closet door next to an old picture of Dimeyi that Kc (lightliger) drew me last year.
Haha, wanna see for yourself! I just had to take pictures and post them for everyone to see:
![]() |
| My new favorite necklace. <33 |
![]() |
| Chazz lion! |
For those of you who don't know, I created a lion version of Chazz Princeton from Yugioh GX to act as my "fursona" between 2007 - 2008, aka the years I were most active on TLKFAA. After 08, I sorta faded away from the GX phase (I still love the show to pieces though!) and replaced Chazz lion with Anderson as my new fursona. Still, I feel Chazz lion represents my early art days and old art style. <3 Don't be surprised if you see him make a mini come back in a pic or two in the near future.
![]() |
| My own Chazz lion pic from 08 |
;A; Thank you soooooo much Night! Your gifts really made an already awesome day even better. Expect a gift to show up in your mailbox soon. >3 I let no good deed go unrewarded.
Also, no, I didn't forget what day it was. xD If I post multiple entries on the same day, they'll all be headed with the same day number, fyi!


