This post is basically a note to myself. I plan to keep only 30 or so of the 60+ chars I have. The chars I do keep will get fully updated reference sheets and character profiles between November 2010 and July 2011. (if they haven't been completed already) The rest of my characters I don't use will be retired.
Active Characters: (* indicates profile finished)
1. Kasa *
2. Aki *
3. Manjoume*
4. Anderson*
5. Andante *
6. Sandaa *
7. Noah *
8. Kamili *
9. Tene *
10. Inaha *
11. Aster *
12. Leo *
13. Luna *
14. Yuuki *
15. Kris *
16. M'yobi *
17. Kuhn *
18. Jabari *
19. Aveo *
20. Jasiri
21. Jinga
22. Iniko
23. Dume
24.???
25.???
26. "Wolf pup"
Main Comic Characters
27. Kazumi *
28. Dimeyi *
29. Sorin
NOTE: list doesn't include all character from Tribal Wars, Keystones, or Tales of an Outcast
WIPs Characters: (characters that are currently being designed. May or may not become 'active')
none atm
Reserved: (characters that won't be used often, but aren't retired either)
- Ayo *
- Hyaku
- Kite * (possibly using for Keystones)
- Ouka *
- Ratha
Retiring: (characters to never be used again, but won't be adopted out for sentimental reasons. See "End of Year adoptions" post for adopted out characters )
- Chazz lion
- Adrian
- Tallon
- Arc
- Zane
- Oliver
- Hero
- Thunderstorm
- Topaz
- Jun
- Boomerang
- Blitz
- Atlus
- Sai Hu
- Niko