I missed updating last week due to my homework load. :P This week isn't much better but I actually made time to update my blog this week. xD
~~~~
Art Trades / Requests
My half of all Art Trades I owe are on hold right now! I really can't handle the amount of homework I have with owing art trades online atm, After my finals next week, I should have all the time in the world to finish my part. <3 Thanks so much for being patient with me!
Keystones
Keystones is still on hold until the summer too. It should be back up and active around the middle of May.
Summer Characters
Every summer I design a few new characters to develop over the few months I have off from school. Last year it was Aki, Leo, and Luna. This year I have two characters planned that reflect my love for early American history, especially the revolutionary period. ;3 They're both still feline! xDD
Name: Oliver "Toby" Tornclaw
Breed: British Bombay / American Tabby mix
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Lifespan: 1773 - 1785
Name: General Caterwaul (1st general of England's Feline Expedition force)
Breed: British Shorthair
Born: London, England
Lifespan: 1773 - 1781 (died in the Battle of Yorktown)
They'll be developed a lot more when my summer starts as well as get official ref sheets. ;3
~~~~~